Product Safety & Data Sheet
Thank you very much for your patronage of Bright Spot ® . In addition to my commitment to making quality products to be enjoyed by children ages 5 and up, I am committed to making games and products that are safe for use and compliant with currant and pending safety standards and regulations.
Bright Spots® products produced after August 2009 have all been safety tested to be CPSIA, ASTM and EN-71 compliant. The latest tests occured in 2021 by Intertek Labs, a USA based company.
Card Games - Product Safety Data Sheets
- Thoughts and Feelings 1 Card Games - Product Safety Sheet
- Thoughts and Feelings 1 (Spanish) - Product Safety Sheet
- Thoughts and Feelings 2 Card Games - Product Safety Sheet
- Memory Gardens - Product Safety Sheet
Card Games - CPC Letters
- Thoughts and Feelings 1 Card Games - CPC Letter
- Thoughts and Feelings 1 (Spanish) - CPC Letter
- Thoughts and Feelings 2 Card Games - CPC Letter
- Memory Gardens - CPC Letter
Matching Games - Product Safety Data Sheets
- Matching Games (Bloom, Wild & Sweet) ASTM & CPSIA tests
- Matching Games (Wild, Bloom, Sweet) - Age Grade Report
Matching Games - CPC Letters
- Feelings in the Wild Matching Game - CPC Letter
- Feelings in Bloom Matching Game - CPC Letter
- Feeling Sweet Matching Game - CPC Letter
While committed to producing products that meet current safety regulation, Elizabeth Wornham and Bright Spots ® are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by these products and documents.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I appreciate your trust in Bright Spots ® and remain devoted to providing you quality products that are not only fun and visually appealing, but also safe and reliable.
For more info contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
(formerly known as Lisa Marie Arneson)
note: All cards/games are protected by copyright laws.